Thursday 28 August 2008

♥Once upon a night♥

I just feel like writing.. last night was kinda hectic lah abit.. There was a function at Sis T10's place @ kg. Kupang. I was invited and obviously along with alai Yati. The function went well. It was alright. Well this time I had to drive alone back home. It was kinda scary along the road because it was so dark. Half way down to gadong the lights on the street automatically blackout. boohhoo...Scary~~

I drive slowly back home just about 40-60km/h. wooo...atu pelahan giller~~tekana hujan atu jua bah jalan raya abit licin. kalah licin pas cuci sunlight. LOL...anyways...I arrived home abit late than usuals kan pukul 11 bah. I felt great coz' my parent weren't home yet pas arh urg kawin. mun nda panuh telinga kena bebel..hahaha...

Hariane nda plg ada papa new..but later in the morning is my first day at work! yaay! nervous ku ckit eh..bnrnya nda tau apakan ku ajar on the first day. furthermore student ku would be all boys! borriing~~haha...Principle of Accounting...esuk pagi tak ku mencari buku lama2 ku...terpaksa tah ku awal bgn ne...atu yang nada neh....class starts at 10.30 to 12.00 so I'm expecting myself to bgn arg 7. done with my chores tarus tah jln tu..bukan jua jauh bnr dari rumah tp lumayan jua minyak krita..

ok people thats all for now! i need some sleep...sshhhuuuhhh!!


No comments: