Tuesday 26 August 2008

♥Introduction to my so called LIFE♥


This is the very first blog of mine. Definition of Life..hmm...Life is wonderful when you create it that way. Well my life is not that wonderful thou but so far i'm living up to it. So basically there is ups and downs. Patience help me get through life and now here I am getting thru it and living it up to the max.

I don't really have much friends but i do have some fix once..these are the once who stand by me tru my ups and downs. Who has been there for me thru my life. the same old people..



LtoR: Me, Alai Yati and Princezz T10


LtoR: Bro B, Me, Princezz T10 and Alai Yati


These are the truest friend i've ever met. We practically love to chill during our leasure times. My world revolves around them and I don't know how i could survive without them.

♥BFF♥

No comments: