Wednesday 27 August 2008

♥A Good News♥

Today, I got an offer to work as a tutor at one of the Tuition school in Brunei. Certainly its nearer to home and practically I'll be teaching principles of Accounting. Well there will be a lot of work to do because I'll be teaching range of students from form 4 and 5. Its not gonna be a big class but yet I'm still nervous about it. Some of the students will be sitting for their upcoming O'level exams soon in November. It kinda get my nerve. But with all the confidence I can make it!! *I believe*

After the meeting with the boss, I went to see him.. just a short period of time. I'm thankful to see him again. Understanding the situation is the greatest solution for being distance apart. Yeah I understand him..Feeling missing and empty. Well it doesn't matter. I learn to appreciate the times we had together. even if its just for 1 second. that's how love should be.



♥Love.Learn.Appreciate♥

No comments: