Monday 8 September 2008

♥I'm so HAPPY...I wanna Kill somebody!!♥

All I wanted was just an answer...An answer!! Is it so hard to just let me know If I got it or not...I was expecting for it since the day I left the Interview room...Is it a Yes or is it a NO?? Is it a Congratulation or its just a sorry??hmmm.....saye tunggu punye tungguu bulan tak timbul-timbul... until one part I nearly lose my hope...Last night my mom was asking me how was the job Interview...Have you gotten the result??I was like...uhh....I guessed I didn't get the job...uhu...

Then Finally.....I received the call....well guess wat??????? I got in!! Yes Believe it or not..... I got the job.... the job at JPMC under the dietition Department.... YYYYAAAYYYY!!! Well I have a long way to go.... Its gonna be a brand new life if I were to say.... Damn I love my life now!! I guess its much more easier that being in Singapore... Who would've known anyways....



Stay tuned....there are more coming!!

No comments: