Thursday 16 October 2008

♥Single♥

Sometimes things that you want the most is the one thing that you can never have...No matter how hard you've tried and how hard you've fight over it..Even if you'll kill just to get that one particular thing...Sometimes its just meant to be like that..."YOU CAN"T HAVE IT"...What you have to do is face it..Face the reality...Face the fact...and MOVE ON! Move on Zimah...spread your wings and fly away...if freedom is the thing you've always wanted...then this is the chance for you to fly freely...move on...

To the person that i've loved since the day i said "YES"...Thanks for everything...Thanks for being the person that filled my life with happiness and joyfulness...I'm sorry if i am at fault..I'm sorry if my presence while with you has caused troublesomeness...I'm really-really sorry...I will cherish every moment we had till the end...I have learned alot throughout those time...Thanks for everything...

To the people that has been there for me throughout my difficulties...Thanks so much...Thanks for being there...and Thanks for the warmth welcome to the so called "single life"...hahhaa...ow well...Thanks anyhow...

From now onwards...I declare my self as officially single...

Note: this page is written for my own motivation..and special thanks to him...TQ

No comments: