Wednesday 22 October 2008

♥Getting into Shape♥

hehe...i know some people are worried regarding what has happened to me lately...But cum'on guys...I'm okay...There is just no point for me to sit around and depressed about it...I'm okay...ehehe...But thanks anyways for your concerned...

To "Jahat" panat ko ah...aku ok kali ah...didnt get the chance to delete that song...I'm busy all the time, ane pun sacrifice some of my time to write in...I'll update the song nanti k...aahaha...sesungguhnya banar lagu ini memalui kan aku..But hey here i am writing this freaking blog...since ada time ane i'm spending hell of a heck of time with my precious friends....its not that im saying you're not my friend but hey u know wat I mean....aahah....

Anyways, thanks people....hear me out...I'm alive and Not die-ing...ehehe...i might think that u assume me apa nya urg luar2 ja happy nda tau dalam2...ehehe...yaaah...i admit plg...but ya...hidup mesti di teruskan...and I'm moving on and letting go....Pain is pain...well No Pain No Gain man! ehhee....

Astalabista Babeh!

No comments: